High technology is the industry in which Strategy Sanity has its greatest
semiconductors – in particular, embedded microprocessors (MPUs),
(MCUs), digital signal processors (DSPs), and core processors.
As digital processors evolved, integrated into system-level chips, and merged
multi-cores, Strategy Sanity was watching, evaluating every step. We
diverse market, the players, what succeeds and what won't.
Whether your business is embedded processor chips or designing digital processors
into electronic equipment, Strategy Sanity can help plot a viable course through
the competition and make the best long-term decisions on architectures.
Strategy Sanity can help answer the questions vital to your processor business:
- Have you properly weighed the right factors in selecting the architecture?
- Is this really a breakthrough product or another me-too chip?
- Is your processor strategy really ready to roll out to market?
- Would a sanity-check make sure your new chip is properly positioned and hits with
the greatest impact?
- Does the presentation make the points you think it does?
- How does your marketing message ring?
- How is this processor family viewed in the market?
- Which features really make your processor, strategy, or company shine?
- How is the competition positioning you?
- How do you attract your competitors’ customers?
Let our independent perspective expose potential problems.